Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My son and his two boys were here for 9 days.  In the process of readying our spare bedroom, I found more unfinished projects and have been completing them. I also have finished two coffee-themed tumbler place mats I started several weeks ago.  I cut the tumbler blocks on my Big Shot Machine by Sizzix. I like to work with gridded fusible interfacing, on-point.  I finished the table runner top yesterday. When it is quilted, I will post pictures.

TIP:  I was finding it difficult to sew over the seams on the interfacing fabric. I switched to a Bernina #51 roller foot, moved the needle position over to the left at 1/4" and sewed away to finish the project.

No comments: